You can be confident that we provide holistic advice that is in your best interest.Learn more
Our Story Meet the Founder
Hi, I am Deline Jacovides, founder of Mazi Wealth.
For the last decade I have been specialising in retirement financial planning working for various boutique practices and superannuation funds. However, after posting educational financial content on social media where I found there was a demand for financial advice amongst the wealth builders, which is how Mazi Wealth was born.
My mission is to help you live your best life by helping you feel confident on how to grow your money, protect your money and most importantly, spend your money. If I can help you on the money side, then you will have more time to create memories.
I am passionate about driving positive change through volunteering at Griffith University and Queensland University of Technology to help students looking to enter the financial services industry. More recently I have also had the pleasure of serving on the Queensland Women in Super committee and as National Vice Chair of the Association of Financial Advisers Practitioners Community of Practice.
I love sharing behind the scenes information about the financial planning world through social media so if you aren’t following me on instagram and would like to get to know me better, check out my Instagram where I share about my own personal financial journey (I practice what I preach!)
- Certified Financial Planner® (an internationally recognised standard and the Financial Planning Association’s highest professional designation)
- Bachelor Commerce (Finance)
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Deline has passed the FASEA Adviser Exam as required under the Corporations Act 2017
- 2023 Women in Finance Awards Financial Adviser of the Year – Finalist
- 2022 FSPower50 Financial Standard Most Influential Advisers in Australia
- 2022 AFA Female Excellence in Advice- Finalist
- 2018 Money Management Women in Financial Services Rising Star- Finalist
- 2018 Women in Finance Young Leader of the Year- Finalist
- 2018 SMSF & Accounting Awards Newcomer of the Year- Finalist
- Financial Planning Association
- Association of Financial Advisers
- Women in Super